Saturday, September 26, 2009

back from the dead

Today has been ridiculous. I woke up at 12pm after going to bed at 12am. Put on some coffee, had 2 1/2 cups, ate left overs from last night ( Mashed potatoes, peas and corn, and half of a tuna pattie).



My mother came by and gave me six frozen dinners for work and a pack of Hershey's dark chocolate.



Right now I'm boiling broccoli. I wish I didn't lead my head of lettuce go bad. I also forgot that I had grapes to I picked the goods ones and put them with the rest of frozen ones. Chicken Noodle soup that Nathan made is still in the fridge after a week. Urgh.... I will NOT touch it, if I made it different story.



I think I'll put some cheese on the broc and salt. I have some sweet tea left over from two days ago. I'll make more either late tonight or tomorrow.

Also had one of those frozen dinners. Stir fry rice and veggies.




No comments: