Sunday, May 31, 2009

eye twitched

i know when i get stressed my eye starts to twitched& i eat random things. i haven't been able to go to the admissions because my engine light is on& if i go i'll fail. i have money ready to go for my car tags just sitting in my wallet. all $80 dollars. i wish i could use that money for something else like food for the fridge or something cute for the trip.

i did score this amazing dress& tank top. Nathan bought my woven belt, all came from target. they have amazing plus size clothing there but the section it kind of small. figures. anyway the dress was about $26, belt $16& tank top on clearance was $11. all together it was about $60. my heart stopped when i handed the man my debit card& realized that was half my check right there. not even half, a little over half. so i told him to take off the belt, that's how Nathan got it.

last night we were going to grill out& have some steaks but we couldn't figure out the sides. so after about an hour& looking up the hotel we're going to be staying at in Chicago he said he didn't want to grill, that he wants to take me out on a date. a date! oh, we haven't been out in months! i got excited because this meant i could were one of my two outfits. so i wore my tank top with the belt& rolled up jeans with some sandals my mom gave me. i felt cute.

i ordered a long island ice tea w/ water& he got a corona with water. i told him since we're getting steak to just order for me. BEST STEAK EVER. the fries were awesome too but best steak ever. i eat everything, EVERYTHING, i was so hungry. :p the salad, the fries, the steak, water& tea. i was tipsy by then, that tea was good!

anyway, i had to go to the bathroom to let loose my belt haha! i need to start taking pictures of what i were so ya'll can see it. :)

oh, BTW, we went to Long Horn, never been, simply amazing& wonderful staff.

No comments: